At an environment course at Futuregames for 5 weeks I made a little market in Unreal Engine 4. Walls are made as blueprints with sockets for changeable windows and doors and they have custom masks for where the plaster is broken. The clothes line is set up as a spline for custom length with changeable clothes and amount. The assets are made in maya with some of them edited in zbrush. The pavement and dirt are materials I made in Substance Designer. I had a lot of fun doing this project, but I did not realize that the modular pieces would be so hard to fit together. I had to re-do the roof a couple of times to get it to work with the other pieces. If I would have done it again, I would not have spent so much time on the roof. I would have focused more on the silouette and made more interesting pieces.


icon-6  icon-10  icon-5  icon-1  icon-2